Apply to Baylor & Beyond LLC
"My name is Mahek Lalani and I am a Junior. I have lived at North Russell for three years now. I love being surrounded by people who have different majors and backgrounds but have the same strive to do well in their college career. The people at North Russell have encouraged me to open the boundaries of how I perceive issues and how I can become a well-rounded individual. The benefits of staying on campus in a residence that encourages your physical, educational, emotional, and spiritual upliftment are truly amazing- which is why I recommend you come to stay at Baylor and Beyond next year. I am able to save time in my schedule (get some much-needed extra minutes of sleep) in the mornings, relax in my room in between classes, and interact with other students at Baylor. I have loved my experience here at Baylor and Beyond and I hope you too will take the opportunity to do the same!"
How to apply for Baylor & Beyond LLC:
- Incoming students must be accepted to Baylor, deposited, and activated their Bear ID.
- Complete the housing application in GoBaylor.
- Select Baylor & Beyond LLC as your first preference.
- Complete the short paragraph (2-3 sentences about why you want to live in Baylor & Beyond LLC).
- Space is limited; apply early! Students who complete the housing application by May 1st, 2021 are eligible to self-select their own room in North Russell through the "Choose Your Own Room" process.
For more specific information about the housing application process, visit Campus Living & Learning.